Double steering position, hydraulic
- The yacht was repainted in 2014 with 2-component system. At that time all windows were also replaced for new, aluminum Gebo windows. The sliding side windows are equipped with sliding screens. For the portholes are available.
- Painting, new antifouling and anodes in spring 2021 .
Headroom approximately 1.90-1.93 meters.
Owner's cabin with freestanding bed in stern. Spacious forward cabin. 2 extra berths in saloon.
Mahogany wood interior, in clean condition.
Holding tank without deck drain (underwater discharge only)
Spacious, separate shower room in stern. Outdoor shower with w/k water
Isotherm front load refrigerator in kitchen
This Boarncruiser 35 New Line offers a very surprising and spacious interior for its length. Virtually unprecedented at this size is the owner's cabin in the stern, with free-standing double bed, which allows you to get in/out of bed on both sides. Another striking item is the enclosed shower room, which is located next to the owner's cabin. In the wheelhouse / salon is a nice round seat created, from which you can comfortably look outside.
- Webasto heating
- Hot water by large boiler on 230V and on the cooling circuit of the engine .
- Exterior shower with hot and cold water
- Electric toilet
- Solar panels (with new Victron regulator) .
115hp at 2,500 rpm
Two hour meters. Hour meter inside steering position defective.
Water-lubricated propeller shaft
Side Power 80kgf of 2013
1x 2019 starter battery and 2x 225 amp gel batteries for service grid.
Victron Atlas 50 amp automatic battery charger
- Every year engine service by diesel mechanic (invoices available) .
- Last engine service spring 2021
Electric anchor winch with control on foredeck
- Folding windshield
- Cabrio hood in spring 2021 cleaned, checked by sailmaker and equipped with two new windows
- Cabrio cover lockable at rear and fitted with bimini top over aft deck
- Indentic white PVC convertible top as winter tent .
- Steering seat on aft deck as good as new
- RVS bollard on deck
- RVS fender baskets .
* Provisional specification subject to seller approval
This Boarncruiser is a well maintained, fully equipped and surprisingly spacious motor yacht. On board you will lack for almost nothing: In the stern the yacht has an owner's cabin with a freestanding bed. There is also a generously proportioned enclosed shower room. In the front of the boat you will find a second, spacious guest cabin. A beautiful, separate toilet has been built in opposite the kitchen. Technically too, you will find almost nothing lacking and the yacht is equipped with, among other things, bow and stern thrusters, electric toilet, heating, charger/omvomer and solar panels. The yacht is well maintained, with several maintenance issues over the years. In short, a must see and also a very interesting yacht for the season to sail!